**Title of Session:** TI Festival 2004 Planning Meeting

**Moderator:** BJ Berquist **Title of File:** 20040621fest04

**Date:** June 21, 2004

Room: TI Festival Group Room

BjB hugs Dianne and Keiko

KeikoS bows and hugs

**DianneA** hugs and bows

**BjB**: is this very late for you, Dianne?

**BjB** . o O ( or very early? )

**DianneA**: its 7.48am quite respectable really

**BjB** nods. Great.

**KeikoS**: I think I can make most 2pm PDT sessions.

**BjB**: I hope we have some other members of the festival committee joining us

**KeikoS**: Either being trained or training.

**DianneA**: Tell me, can I project one of my office files here in this space?

**BiB**: or covering helpdesk while Dianne leads the tour, Keiko

**BjB**: I think you can upload a file, Dianne

KeikoS nods. Good point.

**BiB**: what file is it?

**DianneA**: I was just wondering about showing some photos ... when with a group

**BiB**: the volunteer schedule under featured items is the most current?

DianneA: yes to the volunteer schedule being most current

**BiB**: if they're not very big, you could make image notes

**DianneA**: so how do I project a note that is in my office in this room?

**BjB**: you've assigned rooms for all the events?

**BjB**: if it's a text note and not on a webpage you can't

BiB: but...

**DianneA**: the Assigned rooms were left overs from last year, we need to review that

**BjB**: you could copy it **BjB** nods...I wondered

DianneA: OK to the copy process .. understood

**BiB**: you can read your notes from your ME tab

**DianneA**: let me try that note process Bi

BiB nods

**DianneA**: I have found the note under the me tab, how do I copy?

**BiB**: Dianne, highlight and use control C

**BjB**: probably can only do one paragraph at a time

**DianneA**: so that doesn't'

**DianneA**: work for an image?

**BjB**: no, you can't 'draw' in the chat window

**BjB**: Please remember that Discussion Leaders have spent a great deal of time preparing for this discussion and only have one hour to present their material. Your attention and courtesy is appreciated.

**BjB**: but you can paste text from a note

**BjB** . o O ( I just pasted a paragraph from the 10 steps note )

**KeikoS** . o O ( smart bj )

**DianneA**: yes I understand the note text copy process

**BjB**: where and when do you want to share the images?

**BjB**: did you just want to show them to us or use them during your tour?

SandraS joined the room.

**DianneA**: I was playing to find out if I can use them when doing T&T

KeikoS: hi BjB hugs Sandy SandraS waves to all DianneA: Hi Sandra

SandraS: Hi

SandraS gives big hugs all around

**BjB**: Dianne, if they're in your office, you can take the tour to your office...

**DianneA**: nearly got a hugging scrum today!

**GailH** joined the room.

**BjB**: it would be a good way to show people how to join

KeikoS: hi, Gail! BjB hugs Gail GailH waves. SandraS: hi Gail

DianneA: one more for the lock position and we'll be ready to take the field

**BjB** laughs

**BjB**: we'll wait another minute incase our last team member shows up

**DianneA**: Can I start off with volunteer stuff, as I need to wrap on the hour (the next one!)

KeikoS nods, please.

**BjB** nods to Dianne

BjB: we need to talk about what we want covered in the pre fest tours too

**GailH**: I plan to leave. I was under wrong impression of what this meeting was when I put it on my calendar long ago. I don't think I belong here.

**BjB**: why not, Gail?

**DianneA**: First of all I have posted a discussion item indicating when I am available and geared up to take T&T for pre-event stuff, and for Helpdesk volunteer preparations

BjB: Didn't you offer to do a tour?

BjB: yes, I got that...and Gail's email

**GailH**: Isn't this the meeting for people who are going to do help desk things before and after the Festival? Not for people who are doing tours.

**DianneA**: yes Gail you may want to have inputs about being a presenter and what kind of things we can do to help better

**DianneA**: tours is part of Helpdesk before event

**BjB** . o O ( remember the pandemonium last year with the gazillion participants? ) **KeikoS** ahhs

GailH . o O ( no, I didn't say I'd do a tour. I said I needed to attend one. BIG difference.

SandraS nods head

**BjB**: how is the volunteer schedule shaping up, Dianne?

**DianneA**: So Gail, have you seen the schedule for the tours for presenters?

**GailH**: Yes, and I will attend one of those tours--the one I posted a message about. That is why I think I don't belong here. Originally, before today's message, I thought that is what this was.

**DianneA**: BJ the volunteer schedule is very empty

**BjB**: you're an important presenter, Gail! We need your input on how we can do a better job with crowd control

**GailH** hopes BJ got the message about the class of 20 from somewhere who will be logging in for my Festival event.

GailH will stay and listen and maybe be helpful.

KeikoS: Wow!

**KeikoS** bows to Gail

**DianneA**: Thanks Gail

**GailH** . o O ( not every group that writes and says they are follows through though. )

**BjB**: I have someone from Pepperdine working at the New Jersey College for that, Gail **DianneA**: Can you all download the Volunteers Helpdesk schedule and check it out with me?

**GailH** thinks BJ is the reason I got the message and didn't need to be cc'ed so she would know about it.

SandraS downloads

**KeikoS** follows

**BiB**: done, Dianne

**DianneA**: This year we have two 'doubling' events - that is new

SandraS: Dianne, can you explain the headings at top

SandraS: EH

**DianneA**: and three events on at the one time

SandraS: EBH, RHD, RHD2

**KeikoS**: I am event HD for benkyoukai at 3pm, too

**DianneA**: EH = Event Helpdesk; RHD= reception Helpdesk

KeikoS: And I can man RHD most of the time.

**KeikoS** . o O ( woman? )

**DianneA**: EBH= Event Backup Helpdesk, RHD2 = backup Reception Helpdesk

SandraS: thanks, Dianne

**BjB** smiles

**KeikoS**: I sure have to update sign-in page.

**BjB**: the really nice thing is that most of the presenters are experienced with TI

**KeikoS** nods to BJ

**DianneA**: Keiko, I was leaving you and BJ, and perhaps Jeff C to 'fill in' as the need arises

**BjB**: we'll just need someone in each event to keep track of the number of participants, give the code for the certificate

**KeikoS**: I probably need a quick nap after early bird, but I am game. Schedule me as you want!

**DianneA**: I would want to put in RHD in each hour slot as my first priority, so that we know we have that additional support at least

**BjB** agrees with Dianne

**KeikoS**: I made the web page for code last year.

**DianneA**: the next priority is EH for each session

**SandraS**: can you clarify the diff. between EH and RHD?

**SandraS**: will all volunteers be in reception?

**SandraS**: or will EH be in event room?

**DianneA**: BJ do you have a suggestion of people to email, who are not in the TI Festival Group who might be interested in doing the RHD role? I could email them separately and hassle

**BjB**: Gail, would it be ok to ask each presenter to send me the transcript from their session?

**DianneA**: EH is there in the event with the presenter and is Helpdesk for the presentation

**BjB**: Dianne, use the Helpdesk Central group

**DianneA**: RHD is in reception guiding people to where they should be

DianneA: thanks BJ

GailH: BJ, that would be fine.

**KeikoS**: A lot of people can do RHD

**KeikoS**: They just need to be told the room and schedule.

**KeikoS**: And maybe has to know code, just in case.

**BjB**: thanks, Gail...I'd rather have too many scripts than not enough!

**BjB**: Keiko, has Donna done the codes yet?

KeikoS nods to BJB. Things happen.

KeikoS: No codes yet.

**KeikoS**: But that is probably OK, because I see more sessions now.

**KeikoS**: Is this final?

**DianneA**: Sandra there is a note in TI Festival pointing folk to other notes in TI Festival of roles and responsibilities of Helpdesk people

SandraS: thanks, Dianne

**BjB**: Once we get the location of all the events, I'll put featured passageways in all the rooms to make it easier to get to the events

SandraS: cool idea, BJ

**BjB**: Thanks to Gail we also have our very own permanent festival url

DianneA: can you explain that for me BJ

**DianneA**: permanent festival Url

GailH: I have used it and sent it out about 20 times myself...

**BjB**: http://ti2.sri.com/tappedin/web/festival/

**BiB**: it's under links on the screen above this chat window

**KeikoS**: If we do not get any more sessions, I will fix sign in and code page according to this.

**KeikoS**: then ask Donna to supply me with codes.

**DianneA**: so that was Gail's work? Thanks Gail!

**BiB**: we won't get any more sessions, Keiko. we have more than enough

**KeikoS** nods solemnly

 ${\bf BjB}$  . o O ( I only added the webheads one cause they've done an event for most of the festivals )

**DianneA**: Do we look at the sites of the events now, or leave that to me and BJ to work out later?

**GailH**: I just asked for it; I didn't make anything. But I find it much easier to PR, and we are BIG on PR-ing at ENC.

**BjB**: we can work that out later, Dianne

**BjB**. o O ( I told you Gail is a VERY IMPORTANT PRESENTER! )

**DianneA**: right, I think I have asked all my questions, then

KeikoS nods very deeply

**KeikoS**: Then a little report from certificates?

**BjB** listens to Keiko

KeikoS coughs

**DianneA** listens to Keiko

**KeikoS**: Donna is making a beautiful certificate again this year.

SandraS totally listens

**KeikoS**: Donna and Patti worked out uploading so that (hopefully) from ASO,

participants will download certificates

KeikoS: back off a bit

**KeikoS**: 3 event participation will entitle certificate

**KeikoS**: and presenters will get one, too

**KeikoS**: that is why we talked about counting participants.

**DianneA**: and 'event' includes pre-event tours **BjB**: and who is keeping track of participation?

KeikoS: Good O BJB

**BjB** . o O ( ONE pre-event tour )

**GailH** wonders if you guys would like to know there are two hanging in plastic holders in my office.

**KeikoS**: I would say EHD

**DianneA**: right BJ! **KeikoS**: or BEHD?

**DianneA**: don't count on BEHD Keiko, we usually don't fill that

**KeikoS**: Then Event HelpDesk should do. **BjB**: who gets the participation forms, Keiko?

**KeikoS**: What do you think, BJB?

KeikoS: Whoever wants.

**KeikoS**: So far Donna, BJB, me and Dianne are in.

**BjB**: the event helpdesk will only know who is in their session...not if the person has attended three events

**KeikoS**: maybe Dianne didn't want it last year.

DianneA: BJ Keiko and I better do a trial run sometime to check that out ...

**BiB** agrees...once we have the codes

**KeikoS**: Oh, EHD will keep an eye on how many users are in here.

**DianneA**: I am happy to receive as backup

**BjB**: right, Keiko **KeikoS**: Great.

**SandraS**: is there any kind of programming registration type password protected type thingey that could be done to monitor registration for certificates?

**DianneA**: Donna has done the auditing task excellently in the past two Festivals

**KeikoS**: password protect type thingy?

KeikoS: I have formmail set up.

**BjB** chuckles...I love your tech jargon, Sandy!

**SandraS**: so articulate, doncha think? **BjB**: the form is under links, Sandy

**KeikoS**: http://www.sabotenweb.com/signin.html

SandraS: got it

**GailH**: one suggestion -- from the queen of testing everything -- can you make a test event that you freely give the code for, I would want to try it out before that day, and people could do that while they were waiting if they wanted to see that it was working. There is nothing likely to ruin a session more than people lining up for credit that doesn't work for them.

SandraS: cool, idea Gail BjB: you can try it now, Gail DianneA: OK let's all try it now

KeikoS: Except I worry BJB's email account is going to explode!

**KeikoS**: And I know I am still missing a few sessions.

GailH: but there isn't a code to fill in--that is sort of my point.

**KeikoS**: That is when EH comes in picture. **KeikoS**: For testing, put whatever for now.

**KeikoS**: Donna will match the code to see if folks were really there before counting for the certificate.

**KeikoS**: She did all that for the last two years.

GailH: Also, the times are maybe confusing, b/c they are wrong for so many folks.

Maybe the presenter's name instead?

**KeikoS** . o O ( personally I don't think I can pick up. )

KeikoS: Oh.

**SandraS**: good point, Gail **KeikoS**: That can be done.

SandraS: putting one time does get confusing

**KeikoS**: time, name, session name?

**KeikoS**: no time?

**KeikoS**: What about session #?

**KeikoS**: We never assigned session #

SandraS: session # is good

**BiB**: I don't think we need the time

KeikoS: So EH will say "this is session #2, BJ's secret"

**KeikoS** grins

**BjB**: why do we need a session number?

SandraS: a session number would just help anchor some concept of time

SandraS: without confusing folks about the specific time

**KeikoS**: PDT doesn't help, I know.

**BjB**: if the person is filling the form out and doesn't know the name of the event they have attended....yikes

**KeikoS**: That is true

KeikoS grins

**DianneA**: they haven't been there then BJ and lose the accreditation!

KeikoS: So no time.

**KeikoS**: session title and presenter?

**BjB**: I think just the title of the event is sufficient...these are supposed to be educators, right?

**KeikoS**: no presenter name?

**BjB**: title and presenter is ok, Keiko

KeikoS nods

**SandraS**: right, BJ, and if someone forgets the name of a session, it's all in the schedule on Tapped In

GailH: Can presenter suggest their code?

SandraS: they should be able to find it anyway

**BjB**: Let's go with the KISS principle

KeikoS nods to Sandra

**KeikoS** . o O (Sandra)

BjB: you can if you want, Gail...

SandraS: no prob, Keiko

**GailH**: I'd want my first one (that is general ENC Focus) to be Eisenhower. And then my second, which is for middle school, to be hormones.

SandraS chuckles

KeikoS: Sign in came in from Gail and Dianne!

**BjB** laughs.

**KeikoS** grins to Gail

**BjB** . o O ( does spelling count? )

DianneA: Yep - I have Dianne's and Gail's!

**GailH**: If presenters are involved with code and certificates, it is fair to ask them to be responsible for sending folks there. Delegate your work. (No, spelling doesn't count. Ike would be ok)

**KeikoS**: I wasn't going to make them responsible, Gail.

**KeikoS**: They will RECEIVE certificates

**KeikoS**: kind of like thank you note.

KeikoS: EH will tell folks the code

**BjB** . o O ( I also got the sign in forms )

**KeikoS**: Presenters present

**KeikoS**: That is what I thought...

BiB: Keiko and Donna will do the certificates, Gail

**GailH**: yes, but responsible for sending their participants to log in. Presenters have to do all sorts of stuff in other real time conferences, must more than announce something. So feel free to ask us to do stuff.

KeikoS: Oh, OK. If you say so...

KeikoS grins and bows

BjB: ahhh...thanks, Gail.

**KeikoS** . o O ( that is true )

**KeikoS**: I never had event helpdesk when I presented

**BjB**: I've already put the sign in form in all the conference rooms

**KeikoS**: in real conferences.

**DianneA**: But for Festival perhaps we are aiming at better practice and using volunteers for real work!

**KeikoS**: I probably have to write to Patti of the exact location of where to retrieve

KeikoS takes notes

**GailH**: So try for volunteers, but make presenter also knowledgeable and prepared-doubling your chances of getting it announced clearly.

DianneA: yes Gail

**KeikoS** nods. You have a very good point, Gail.

**BjB**: I'll contact all the presenters and mention this to them, Gail...thanks for the suggestion

**KeikoS**: Got one from Sandra, too!

KeikoS nods to BJB

**KeikoS**: They have to be aware of it.

**GailH**: Are you concerned about off-topic inappropriate people needing to get booted out during events?

KeikoS: Ohhh, I gotta learn that

**KeikoS**: Although I don't recall such people...

**BjB**: ahhh...that's where I wanted to talk about the pre event tours

**DianneA**: Has that developed as an issue over the past year?

**KeikoS** tries to think

**DianneA** listens to BJ

**BjB**: I think we need to establish a priority of what we want the pre-event people to be aware of

**BjB**: they need to know the 10 steps

KeikoS nods

**BjB**. o O ( the 10 steps were developed after last year's festival

BjB: they need to know how to find the Featured Passageways

**KeikoS**: BJB, are 10 steps in all conference rooms?

**DianneA**: Bj, are we talking volunteer Helpdesk or participants coming to pre-events to know what to do?

**BjB**: I don't think they're in all, but I'll check

SandraS: good point, Keiko

**BjB**: Dianne, I'm saying this should be the agenda of items discussed during the preevent tours

KeikoS nods

**DianneA**: right, I agree, I just needed to have that clarified

KeikoS: If they can almost sign to say I read it!

DianneA: never works Keiko

**KeikoS**: Should we make reading this as a part of certificate, too?

**DianneA**: computers are training us to sign to say we have read when we haven't

**KeikoS** . o O ( just another field )

**BjB**: or part of the information on the tour label?

KeikoS grins

**KeikoS**: I think it makes sense to make it part of the tour

**DianneA**: back in 1966 when the first photocopiers arrived I found myself photocopying and thinking I had read it!

**KeikoS**: And EH constantly reminds people to read 10 steps

**BjB**: when people log in as guests they have to ok that they have read the code of conduct **KeikoS**: that is our point in booting people out when they are not behaving properly, I guess.

**DianneA**: BJ what was 'tour label'?

KeikoS: agenda?

**BjB**: field description on the sign in form

KeikoS: Oh, so, instead of Pre-conference: Practice

**KeikoS**: Pre-conference: 10 steps? **BjB**: how much text can you put in?

**KeikoS**: As much as your little heart desires

**KeikoS**: you mean on the page, right?

**KeikoS**: It is just HTML

**BjB**: Pre-Festival Tour: I have read the 10 Steps to having a successful chat in Tapped In and agree to use them

KeikoS checked KeikoS grins

SandraS: sounds good, Bi

**BjB**: or "I have been shown the 10 steps?

**KeikoS**: I like the first one

**KeikoS**: Sure I can show you, it is up to you to follow or not

**BjB**: anyone else have input?

**GailH**: I like the second one, or at least something with fewer words in it.

SandraS: I like your first formulation BJ

**KeikoS**: that is also true

**KeikoS**: what about people who didn't come to preconf

KeikoS: They still have to read it...

**BiB**: something else that needs to be at the top of the sign in form...

KeikoS: OK

**KeikoS**: I can set up whatever

**BjB**: would be that you have to participate in three events

**KeikoS**: That is true...

KeikoS: send me the exact wording you want, I will put it up and just run by with Donna

**BjB**: the event presenters can point out the 10 steps before they begin as part of the

intro...would that work, Gail? **SandraS**: that sounds good, BJ

**SandraS**: more reinforcement of parameters **KeikoS**: That will give us more time to discuss.

GailH: yes, we can.

KeikoS: Takes a while to tell everybody to DETACH and so forth...

**BiB**: right, Keiko

**BjB**: Dianne, anything else we need to include in the tours?

**DianneA**: so do I need to volunteer for some more pre-event T&T for prospective participants as well as presenters and Helpdesk?

**KeikoS**: Some more for Dianne?!?!

**BjB**: Thanks for your input, Sandy...we need to be sure we're not asking too much of presenters

**KeikoS** looks at the schedule.

**DianneA**: can't think of anything offhand I need to review the transcripts from last year (in Files in Festival)

SandraS nods

**KeikoS**: What about put together presenter AND participants?

**KeikoS**: Would that be too confusing?

**BjB**: I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, Keiko

DianneA: too messy Keiko - different tasks and preparation

**KeikoS**: I was just thinking of not making more sessions.

**DianneA**: what happened last year was that guests/newbies did come

**KeikoS**: to presenters? **BiB** . o O ( in droves! )

**DianneA**: and if there weren't Helpdesk then we became ordinary T&T

**KeikoS**: to presenters' session?

**DianneA**: and in some cases T&T was the Helpdesk practicing with a mentor and a real live newbie

**KeikoS** . o O ( good model )

**DianneA**: but for presenters, particularly you are trying to deal with notes and web pages and whatever else they want to be able to use in their presentation

BjB: I'm glad you have such a good memory, Dianne!

KeikoS: You are right, Dianne

**KeikoS** . o O ( Dianne )

**BjB**: almost out of time...any other burning issues?

**KeikoS**: So the week of the festival, we have tours for newbies?

**KeikoS**: and participants?

**KeikoS** . o O ( didn't mean to create more sessions, but.. )

**DianneA**: Yes Keiko, I think that is the way to go

**BjB**: I'll put together a summary of our discussion and send it to helpdesk central, TI Festival, and the event presenters

KeikoS: OK.

BjB: I'll add some tours when I do the July calendar

**DianneA**: thanks BJ

SandraS: great. you might get some feedback, BJ

**KeikoS**: I will fix the sign in and code

KeikoS: get Donna and Patti together again

**BjB**: I'm glad Dianne is doing the first week, because I'm going to be at a conference

**KeikoS** is going nowhere this summer

**BjB**: Keiko, you also might want to contact Lynne Wolters

KeikoS: Lynne Wolters?

**BiB**: she may be able to help with the certificates

SandraS: will there be another TI Festival meeting before the Festival?

**KeikoS**: What is her user name?

**BjB**: yes, Sandy. **KeikoS**: LynneW? **SandraS**: keydoke

**BjB**: dunno...search for Lynne Wolters

KeikoS: OK.

**KeikoS**: Looks like certificate is pretty much set, but see what we can use more help

**DianneA** waves quickie Bye to all, thanks for inputs

GailH waves to Dianne SandraS: bye Diane

KeikoS waves hugs and bows

KeikoS: THANK YOU!

**BjB** waves bye to Dianne...I'll be in touch

**DianneA** left the room (signed off).

**BjB**: Keiko, Lynne may have another suggestion for the certificates

**KeikoS**: Gail, thank you for sticking around

KeikoS: Oh?

**BjB**: like what you did last year **GailH**: It is good practice for me.

SandraS: Ihave one obnoxious question

BjB: You had some great things to add to the discussion, Gail

**KeikoS** nods vigorously

BjB listens to Sandy's obnoxious question

**SandraS**: has anyone ever just signed in for a session, then gone away from keyboard, and still been able to get certificate?

GailH: of course they have!

**KeikoS**: I think we gave the code at the end

**BjB**: yes, as long as they were logged in for the whole discussion

**KeikoS**: How much participation, we can't really measure.

**KeikoS**: Just like in real conferences, too.

**BjB**: right, Keiko...we don't give the code till the end of the event

**KeikoS**: sitting there doesn't ensure anything **KeikoS**: from there it has to be honor system

**BjB**. o O ( that wasn't very obnoxious, Sandy! )

**GailH**: Last year I was doing the festival at a conference (real time) and some people would try to stay for other sessions and pick up the code.

KeikoS grins

**KeikoS**: After all, we are all educators.

KeikoS sighs

**GailH**: But in real time conferences, people get PD hours of credit for times when they do nothing. Some folks just aren't professional. It is their loss.

**SandraS**: i guess my question revolves around this: How much is a professional development certificate worth from Tapped In?

SandraS: I agree, Gail.

**KeikoS**: I think we had a phrase somewhere... **KeikoS**: It is up to your districts and institutions...

**KeikoS**: to take it up seriously or not.

SandraS: good point

**KeikoS**: It is more gesture...

**KeikoS**: but I think Donna made 70 plus certificates last year.

**BjB**: The certificate is only worth what the participant's school district lets it be **SandraS**: is there any liaison between TI and school districts to inform districts about

what TI does?

KeikoS looks at BJB

**BjB** sighs...not really, Sandy

**GailH**: But anyone can, theoretically, download the transcripts and "learn" what they would have by attending. Just like some folks think getting the paper handout is the big deal. I think the certificates are more a good PR for Tapped In -- I mean mine hang proudly in my office, and people see them.

**SandraS**: this is all pretty much off topic for this meeting...apologies...just thinking out loud

KeikoS nods to Gail

KeikoS: No, no It is important, Sandra

**KeikoS**: We call this event part of professional development

**KeikoS**: These are important issues

**BjB**: yes, it is important and an issue we've been dealing with for years

SandraS: yes, professional development is crucial

SandraS: and I think TI already has a rep as a solid organization

KeikoS: more like a community

SandraS agrees with Keiko

**SandraS**: but if school districts don't get it, they won't know how to value a TI prof. dev. certificate

**KeikoS**: Well, I better get to work.

**GailH**: I agree with what you guys are saying completely, but folks get no "credit" for being part of my sessions. So I guess I distinguish the "getting credit" and the "worthiness of good PD" a lot.

**KeikoS**: I will post the pre-con sessions that I can attend or lead.

**GailH** . o O ( I mean my real time sessions. )

SandraS: thanks, Gail

SandraS: ok, I'm going to go read the notes in this room and get myself up to speed

**BjB**: somewhere we have to hope that educators get intrinsic value from participating in pd events...whether in real time or in Ti

SandraS: I think so. BJ

**GailH**: I plan to attend the July 14 5PM EDT presenter tips and tours. It was only one (of the six) that fits my schedule. Lots is going on around then.

**BjB**: I'll try to have some a little earlier too, Gail

KeikoS bows to Gail

**GailH**: Dianne had plenty on the schedule. It was me that is problematic, not the schedule.

**GailH**: Thanks to each of you for all the hard work you put into this.

SandraS applauds all

**BjB**: it is a real team effort! And it looks like the presenters are going deserve some extra credit too, thanks to your suggestions

**BjB** . o O ( a real community of practice

GailH: You can blame me if they complain!

KeikoS: Thanks, BJ, Sandra and Gail.

KeikoS: I look forward to working with you.

KeikoS bows very deeply

**GailH**: BTW, I send out an email to a few list serves and friends of ENC announcing some remaining copies of previous ENC Focus, and in two days....

**BjB** bows deeply to Keiko

GailH: we got requests for 26,330. I impressed my ENC colleagues!

**KeikoS** . o O ( tireless Gail )

**KeikoS**: watch out for updated info!

**BjB**: wow! did that exceed "some remaining copies"?

**KeikoS** bows to retire herself

SandraS waves bye and whooshes out on hoverboard

GailH: No, we have lots. Using GPO made thinking large a good thing.

GailH waves to all.

SandraS left the room.

**BiB** sings "the party's over" and heads for the wine rack

GailH has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and must fast. Drink one for me please!

**BjB**: thanks again, Keiko and Gail

**BjB**: will do, Gail

GailH: Bye